Let me break it down, bullet style.
- I am waiting to hear back regarding a job. A job that is about 10 minutes from my house. Fingers, toes, hair, etc. is all crossed in hopes that I land it. There’s a lot of organizing involved. Perfect!
- Cristina asked me if I would help her sell the rest of her Sassy Monsters inventory. Hellz yeah I will! I moved everything over from the website that was costing a lot to run to a Big Cartel which is easier on the wallet. Yesterday, 25 pounds of Sassiness arrived on my door step. I have been getting it all inventoried and organized.
- I updated my Etsy shop with some new stuff. I have some Christmas stockings to post soon. Just as soon as I finish sewing them. Hee.
- The stockings have gone unsewn because I had to take my sewing machine in for servicing. It was doing some things and my usual fixes weren’t fixing it. She’s as good as new now.
- I would like one of everything in this store.
- Coming across the above store lead me to Storenvy. I am thinking of moving Pink Door Ltd. to Storenvy. It’s a community like Etsy, but not so overused.
- This t-shirt is so awesome! And so is the guy modeling it.
- Christmas is near and I am no where near ready or motivated for its arrival. I am currently working on making garland out of paint chips I picked up from Wally’s world. The thought of going into the attic and pulling down all the stuff makes me want to take a nap. The only thing I am motivated to get done for the holiday is making stuff for gifts. Due to my unemployed status, I have absolutely no money for gifts. This will be a 100% handmade Christmas, because, basically, if I can’t make it from what I already have, I got nothing for you. Sad, but true.
- Doppler is sooo big. Below is a picture of Doppler and his brother, Snickers. Apparently those legs run in the family.